Ingredients [ View Metric ]
1 eachEggplant; 1 inch cubes
1 eachGreen Zucchini; 1 inch cubes
1 eachYellow Zucchini; 1 inch cubes
2 eachRed Onions; halved, cut in eighths
1 eachGreen Pepper; 1 inch cubes
1 eachRed Pepper; 1 inch cubes
6 eachPlum tomatoes; chopped coarsely
1/2 cupolive oil
2 tablespoonDijon mustard
1/4 cupBalsamic or red vinegar
4 clovesGarlic; chopped
3 tablespoonFresh Basil; chopped
2 tablespoonFresh Oregano; chopped
1 pinchGround pepper; as required
3 tablespoonParsley; chopped
Calories Per Serving: 163
Want detailed nutrition information?
Try BigOven Pro for Free
How to Prepare Easy Ratatouille
1. Place all vegetables in a large bowl.
2. Combine marinade ingredients in sparate bowl and whisk together. Pour marinade over vegetables tossing vegetables well.
3. Place in roasting pan and roast at 425F for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until vegetables are browned and tender. Toss everything together to combine flavours.
4. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
5. Serve with Portuguese Dao or Bairrda, Greek red or an Italian Barbera