In the ‘old’ days it was how to maintain a car, change a plug, now things are ‘different’…. these are the modern essential skills!
- How to assemble flat pack IKEA furniture
- How to find the right plugs for each of the leads on a computer (this one id soon to be destined for old fogies like me, as everyone now has laptops btw)
- Ability to navigate and find somewhere solely via blackberry GPS and Google maps
- Know the difference between a mp3 and mp4 player
- listen to music, IM,watch tv and do work at the same time
- Order a low fat 55deg, grande mocha latte and know what it is
- Be able to skip lunch (as you have probably ordered the above)